We had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! We have had crazy weather the last month with so much rain so when the forecast was sunny and 80ish we knew exactly where we wanted to spend the day...
Apparently I wasn't the only one with this bright idea. There were people as far as the eye could see at Jones Beach. The sun was out, the sand was soft, my hubby was with me. I was happy.
No, New York City is not burning, this is the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks show was on the Hudson River as opposed to the East River (which we live on) where they have been for the past however many years. bummer. We went to the roof to try and watch them. We could see the show but it was behind the city sky line which actually turned out way cool! Made for a sweet photo op!



2 thoughts:
This is the first year they have been on the Hudson, but I heard they were coming back to the East River next year.
The Abelman's are in town? That's cool.
You have to go to Robert Moses beach next time, WAY better than Jones.
Fun You know how much I love the 4th I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment