My life for the last few weeks has consisted of work, work, work! Darrin and I have been working on a getting a presentation ready for a new client. The meeting was on Wednesday and went well! The clients really loved everything we designed for them.
Over the last two weeks, Darrin and I put in 157 hours! We listened to a LOT of Lady Gaga and Ne-Yo. It was hard work and long days but we had a lot of fun. We make a great team and really enjoy working together. I am so grateful to have a job that I LOVE and to be able to work with and learn from such amazing designers.
We celebrated my new freedom after the presentation by going to a performance by Parson's Dance. Our neighbor is the executive director so he gave us free tickets. It was so amazing! Modern dance hasn't always been my favorite form of dance but this was incredible. They had live singers during each performance which added to the entertainment. We had a great time and enjoyed some Pinkberry afterward. Since when can you play Rock Band at Pinkberry?? AWESOME!
This was our favorite performance. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, fast forward to 3:00.
Whit your hair is getting so LONG! I love it! We miss you guys. Every time Landon gets off the phone with Ty he always say, "Man, I love that kid." Looks like you've been busy! I wish I could see all the things you design. I'm sure they're amazing! Hope to see you guys soon!
2 thoughts:
That was unique. The music kind of bugged. Glad you got to go and relax and think about something other than work. You are awesome.
Whit your hair is getting so LONG! I love it! We miss you guys. Every time Landon gets off the phone with Ty he always say, "Man, I love that kid." Looks like you've been busy! I wish I could see all the things you design. I'm sure they're amazing! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment