Tyler and I took advantage of the warm temps and sunshine this weekend. We started out the day at the doctor's, checking on the little mister. I only gained 1 lb. since our last appointment (boo ya!) so that started off the good-mood-day!
Then we did some shopping for our baby registry and snagging some great deals at this Spring Sale. We grabbed lunch and ate it at the park, in the sun, listening to all the duckies. Heaven!
Enjoyed some ice-cream truck treats
Walked the dog
Hit some golf balls. Well as you can see I was perfectly happy in my little "seat" cheering on my man :)
Little Sis got ahold of the camera, I should let her do that more often right!?
Then just in time for the rainy/snowy days of the weekend, we were blessed to watch General Conference. It was such a great weekend, we love when we get to spend undivided time together.




2 thoughts:
Look at you and your cute little belly!
one pound, that's nothing! good job :) it's getting so close!
Post a Comment