Ohhhhh my favorite post thus far! Such a darling little mommy and baby. The first couple nights are hard, the weeks will eventually pass and before you know it- you'll be champs! Best of luck and yippee!!! You made it. ;D
congratulations girl!! Cant believe he is already here. So glad you are a mommy now, you will love it. Good luck the next couple weeks, its a great adjustment!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see some more pictures of your cute little guy! :) Hope your recovery goes quickly and that he keeps up that night of sleeping great!
4 thoughts:
Ohhhhh my favorite post thus far! Such a darling little mommy and baby. The first couple nights are hard, the weeks will eventually pass and before you know it- you'll be champs! Best of luck and yippee!!! You made it. ;D
congratulations girl!! Cant believe he is already here. So glad you are a mommy now, you will love it. Good luck the next couple weeks, its a great adjustment!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see some more pictures of your cute little guy! :) Hope your recovery goes quickly and that he keeps up that night of sleeping great!
Congratulations! I hope everything is going well. And I love the name!
Post a Comment