Ok so then Tyler's office moved from Arkansas to California! We were not looking forward to the LONG drive but neither of us had been to the Bay Area so we were SO excited to check it out.
Oh the beach. It has been TOO LONG!! I mean we've spent a lot of time in the last few years while in NYC in the Atlantic Ocean, but it's nothing like the west coast. We should have spent a whole day at the beach but we made due with the time we had. We had a whole city to explore!
Maddox's first time touching the ocean. It was really cold but he didn't mind!
Perhaps the hubs should venture more in photography??
Anyone else STOKED about this?? Haha I wanted to see all of the Full House sites because I loved that show! Awesome park with incredible views. This is seriously an amazingly cool city!!
Yep, found their house!! :)
At Ghirardelli Square, we enjoyed samples of Ghirardelli's new flavor: Milk and Pumpkin Spice Caramel. Divine!!
So funny story. We knew we had to check out Lombard Street because it's on all the "to do" lists. We drove up the STEEP hill and were like "oh cool, great view of the city behind us". We then turned at the top of the hill and went on our way. A few visits later we accidentally came across this portion of Lombard St. haha I think THIS is the "to do" part of the street :)
My photos didn't really turn out so thanks to google, here is a good one!
Every day trip to San Fran ended with fun at Fisherman's Warf (Tyler kept calling it the dwarf, idk why). We got there early enough one day to enjoy it in the daylight. Day or night we loved the warf and enjoyed some BOMB seafood.
San Francisco actually climbed my favorite cities list (US that is, Europe has it's own list!) to #2. Sorry Boston, you are still up there but we really loved SF. No city even comes close to our #1: NYC (probably never will) but we'll keep having fun exploring the competition!!







2 thoughts:
Wow- such an adventure! Looks like you guys are going to have a blast over there. I love that you found the Full House- house. Such a fan. You are awesome. :D Best wishes!
my family went to san fran when I was around 9 or 10 and we ate at Fisherman's Warf. I ordered spaghetti. My Dad was so mad! haha
Post a Comment