We have gotten a good head start on our Christmas activities list this year!
As always, the Festival of Trees doesn't disappoint. The boy was in awe and we enjoyed the variety and beauty!
1-Can't go wrong with a Barbie tree! 2-Loved the ski star 3-Barbie! 4-Girl Scout Cookie tree, I wish their cookies really came this size! 5-I heart NY :)
We ventured to the Gateway to see the newly light tree and attempt to make a dent in our Christmas shopping.
I thought FOR SURE my bubbly, friendly baby wouldn't have the typical response to Santa...I was wrong. Mom leaving him in the hands of a large hairy man brought forth the tears!
PS the free photos with Santa at RC Willey are worth what you pay :( Wish I would have captured my own.
We gathered with the whole Lynch crew and enjoyed a meal and stroll through the lights at Temple Square. I think they've upgraded their lights to LED this year because they are VIBRANT! Beautiful as always.
We are having fun getting in the Christmas spirit!
What are your must-do's during the Christmas season?







2 thoughts:
Must get through the 80th birthday party first!
You are so on the ball- way to be. Looks like we'll have to check out the temple lights this year since we'll be there for Christmas. Yippee! p.s Santa seems to bring out the worst in some kids. :D
Post a Comment