My favorite thing we did this holiday season was the Zoo Lights! They have over 250 animated light displays throughout the park. It was awfully cold but we had a great time
We had a mad gingerbread competition and fun night with friends
We spent a lot of time in the stores this month.
Even though it's not complete yet, we strolled through the new City Creek and got so excited for the face lift downtown Salt Lake is getting.
Photo via because my iPhone pic was terrible
We had to stop by Deseret Book's Gingerbread Cookie Factory cause my friend helped design and build it!
Oh and also I couldn't pass up a meet and greet with Mr. Archuleta :)
Speaking of him, have you seen the video of his "special announcement"?? So touching, I cry with him every time!
Ok I'll stop being random now, here's to more posts in 2012. Cheers!








0 thoughts:
Post a Comment