Friday, June 8, 2012

Twelve Months

LOVES
We spent some time in NYC this month and stayed with our friends. You LOVED these girls all all the love and attention they gave you.

You are the best travel buddy. You're so understanding when we have to nurse and nap in less than perfect circumstances.

You've learned to sign "more" and "food" this month. It is so dang cute!

You took your first steps earlier this month and by the end of it you were full on walking! I can't believe how much it has changed you from a baby to a little boy!

We were coming home from the mall around nap time and Cachet was tickling your face when you zonked out and fell asleep in cachet hand. She kindly held your head the whole way home. It was so cute

We went to Chic-fil-A and someone was dressed up as a cow. You were terrified of it. Later when the manager was bringing around little stuffed cows for the kids you weren't fooled and even though it was like 6" big you freaked and threw it on the floor. Hysterical!

You've become a little dancer! I love watching you bob to music!!

You were at the salon with me, waiting for Grandma to pick you up and had a huge melt down when you saw me getting my hair washed. I kept trying to tell you I was ok but you were so concerned. Precious!!

You have a new love for balls! Footballs and basketballs are your favorites.

I think you're trying to say the words dog, ball & book because every time you sight one it's "dah dah dah" "buh buh buh"

HATES
I gave you your third haircut this month. Unfortunately you didn't escape without a little cut by your ear. Sorry baby!!
Is my Maddox really 1 already?? This is so crazy to see how much he's grown, learned and changed over the last 12 months. I can't believe how much I've learned and changed (not grown, yay!) over this year as well. We love this little boy more than we ever thought possible. He has been the greatest blessing to us and we are so grateful he's ours!!

0 thoughts: