Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Design, Music and Eggs Weekend

Tyler and I traveled to Utah for a fun-filled Eaweekend. I have been looking forward to this trip for months. The USU Interior Design Senior Exhibit is when the seniors design an exhibit that displays their work from the past 4 years at USU. Since I chose to do my senior year in NYC I wasn't able to display my work with my classmates but this event is so important that I couldn't miss it. I had to see all of my friends and celebrate their work with them. It was so fun seeing everyone!
My mom bought tickets to Wicked in Utah last year when we didnt know we were going to be living in NY. It has been hard to justify flying to UT just to see Wicked so when we realized our tickets were for the same weekend as Sr. Exhibit it was a done deal. I am so glad it worked out that way and that I could see Wicked again with my whole family. The traveling cast was great, I actually preferred a couple of the actors over the cast in NY.
I lost my camera at a design event this week. Thanks to my friend's tagging me in facebook photos, I have some pictures from the amazing weekend but not my own :( I dont have my pictures of Tyler and I with our new nephew Kruz. I am so sad. Good thing we are going back in a couple weeks for graduation so we can get some more.

1 thoughts:

April said...

I was only in NY for a day and a half, so I didn't have much time - but I will be back, and we can go to the Stardust diner! Come to Baltimore anytime, I don't have anything going!