This is my first project that was all mine, from start to finish. I am so excited that it is done. I mean, there are a lot of things I would still like to do (walls!! artwork, accessories, etc.) but this is as far as the clients wanted to go at this point (thanks economy!) This is a very different Drake look but its what the clients asked for. Love my job!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
My First Project!
Posted by Ty and Whit at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 thoughts:
LOVE! Excellent work.
I freaking love that chandelier. Everything looks awesome.
Wow! I love what you did with their "everything white" demand. It looks amazing.
***Only 5 more days****
Whit, it looks amazing! I wouldn't expect anything less from you. You are so talented.
Oh, and P.S., I do check your blog every week to see what you and Tyler are up to. I miss you!
HOW FUN! I'm so jealous! I just can't wait for the day!!!! Awesome Job Love!
Ok. So I love many things about this but in particular I love these:
The RUG in the living room. I want it. Badly.
THe PINK couch with the rug and the pillows.... I love patterns!
And the BENCH in the master bedroom, if benches weren't so uncomfortable I would want one instead of a couch...ok that's a lie.
so exciting!! I love the rug and tables in the nursery!
Post a Comment