Monday, May 25, 2009

I have learned something about myself...

Our good friends are moving soon and they threw a BBQ so we could all get together before they leave. Great weather, great food, great company! It was such a good time. I came home and was excited to post about how much fun we had. And then I realized that for some reason almost all of the pictures I took were with kids. I swear i'm not that baby hungry and I do have grown up friends. But I do love my nursery calling and the cute kids that i've been able to get to know.

(We tried to go to a Mets game later that night...
6 people+Memorial Day=no tickets. Bummer)

3 thoughts:

Diane said...

glad you had fun with your "babies" at the bbq. Too bad about the mets game. Maybe next time.

mb said...

it was a bummer end of the day...oh well, we got to squish in a car for a little while, my own hub shoved me down to the floor to avoid a police officer's gaze, awesome.

We will try again!!!

Kage said...

Hey! I'm an adult. But I could have used a little more lipstick.....so glad you are "Friends" with my girls