Sunday, May 31, 2009

We feel like teenagers!

This weekend Tyler & I went on an LDS Singles cruise around Manhattan. Yes, I said singles. We went with a bunch of friends (half of which were single) and it sounded way fun so we joined them. We didn't feel weird until we saw some singles from our ward and we were kind of embarrassed but it was so fun anyway. There was a big dance party and the views were amazing!!

We all wanted to go to dinner afterwards but we were a party of 9 so we were trying to figure out how many cabs we'd need and then we decided to stick together and take a limo! It was so fun and so cheap since there were a lot of us. We went to dinner at Carmine's in Times Square which was way good! We ended up getting home at 2:00 am (extremely later than usual) It was such a fun night. I love NYC dates!


5 thoughts:

Diane said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. So how does it feel to be with your spouse and pretend you are single? Weird.? I love your adventures!!! Can't get those here!!:)

Kage said...

So, Tyler doesn't dance?

Ty and Whit said...

haha no, he refuses to but sort of bobbed the head while i danced :)

chelsea said...

Love Carmine's, it's the best! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

mb said...

that looks like alot of fun! I'm pretty sure some of Scott's single friends went on that cruise! Sounds awesome!