What a fun anniversary this was!! We took a lot of pictures to document our awesome evening...
It started out with Tyler picking me up from work with flowers! 1 for every year we've been married and in our wedding colors! Such a thoughtful creative husband I have! :)
We each chose an activity to do. Who is surprised that Tyler chose to golf?? It actually was way fun! There is this awesome driving range at Chelsea Piers where you hit balls off the pier towards the Hudson River. Great view, it was way cool and I'm glad that we went.
Then we went to dinner at this cute brewery on the river. It was a great atmosphere and fun to watch the sunset.
My activity of choice was to check out the Highline, a new "railroad turned park". Design meets nature, it was so awesome!
We were able to experience...
Amazing architecture
Amazing window displays
Amazing views
OK 100 points for who can name the home of this stair case...
Yes these are the exact same stairs that Whitney Port walks everyday!!! Please tell me there are other "The City" fans out there... I feel like this is as close to seeing a celebrity as I've gotten :)
Then we went to dinner at this cute brewery on the river. It was a great atmosphere and fun to watch the sunset.We were able to experience...



7 thoughts:
Sorry :( Don't know "The City". Don't know Whitney Port. But your anniversary date looked very fun and romantic. Also I noticed the new blog look. Cute, but where's the cute background. Are you going with the "less is more" philosophy?
ya, got sick of the damask. Too bad you dont know The City, its awesome :) Love you.
I totally recognized the staircase! I love "The City!" So sad we missed each other while I was out there! I will for sure come out again! I loved being in New York!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! 3 years can you believe it. Love you guys. Oh and Yes I love the City.
Happy Anniversary!!!!! 3 years can you believe it. Love you guys. Oh and Yes I love the City.
Ok so I totally was thinking in my head the stairs from the The city. love that show!! And Happy Anniversary!
Yay! Thank you fellow city fans :)
Post a Comment