Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We Love Utah

We went to Utah this passed week for Tyler's brother's wedding. It was such a beautiful day I wish i\I would have taken pictures of everything. We spent the next few days with friends and family. It was so good to see everyone!

7 thoughts:

chelsea said...

It was so good to see you guys! Thanks for making time for us, I know you were super busy. I cannot wait for you to just move home and have babies with me... ;) haha, the challenge begins now "who can hold out the longest" love you lots!

chelsea said...

It was so good to see you guys! Thanks for making time for us, I know you were super busy. I cannot wait for you to just move home and have babies with me... ;) haha, the challenge begins now "who can hold out the longest" love you lots!

Derek said...

Whit! It was so good to see you. I miss you!! Let me know next time you head out this way. I am also hoping to make it out there next spring.

P.S. Aren't you proud of me, I am making a comment :)

Ty and Whit said...

D! It was so fun to get all together! It feels like we were never apart. I'm not sure when we'll be in UT next but will let you know of course. Very proud of the comment,thanks! Aren't you proud i'm responding? :)

Diane said...

Yea for comments! Whitney loves them. :)

Brittney Wimmer said...

Ahhh! We freakin miss you guys! Wish we still lived a block away from each other! I'm glad you guys had such a great time in Utah! We're totally planning on coming to NY for a visit sometime in the next week! I need a break from this summer sales stuff!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I am so glad you guys came I already miss you. Please come back I changed my mind I want you home:)