My Dad had meetings with a client that lives in NYC so he brought my Mom along and we spent a WONDERFUL 3 days together. It was such a fun weekend.
We didn't do it on purpose but we went on a park-a-thon. The weather was PERFECT all weekend so we ended up visiting 6 parks throughout the city (and over a couple days).Madison Square Park
Union Square Park
Washington Square Park
Central Park
Bryant Park
Highline Park
Riverside Park
Union Square Park
Washington Square Park
Central Park
Bryant Park
Highline Park
Riverside Park
And of course we had to do a round at Chelsea Piers. It was so fun double dating with my parents :) Thanks Mom & Dad for staying a few extra days to play with us.



2 thoughts:
Fun!!!! They are getting personal tours. I want to see pic's of the new place.
Wow! I need to work on my form. If I fix that then maybe I will golf better. Love ya!
Post a Comment