Friday, April 23, 2010

What Do These Things Have in Common?





I'm running my first race!

Ok so its only a 5k and I'm doing it with a broken foot recover-ee and some 8 year olds so we'll emphasize the "walk" aspect but I am excited nonetheless!

8 thoughts:

chelsea said...

woo hoo! I'm excited for you, it will be a lot of fun. And a 5k is a 5k.. that was my first race and I loved it! Good luck!

chelsea said...

meaning.. be proud, it's not "only" a 5k :)

Brittney Wimmer said...

It is so weird to be out here for the summer without you guys! Maybe you should at least come visit. I was talking about it with Land last night. It just doesn't feel right to be doing summer sales without you! We miss you!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Your awesome i hate running with my whole heart. Love and miss u.

Kage said...

Are you sure all those peops are gonna be there? Are some gonna be in LA? I was trying to figure that out...

Ty and Whit said...

??? That's what the website said...a girl can dream! :)

Diane said...

I'm excited to see pics of you in a cute little pink tutu. :) Good luck!

Kage said...

oh, those sparkle skirts BETTER get here tomorrow or I will freak.