There were over 25,000 people crammed into Times Square, all picking up bibs, t-shirts, goodie bags, etc. Then a little after 9:00 the confetti gun blew and WE WERE OFF!I heard the celebs, but didn't quite see them...next year!
Our sparkle skirts rocked! Everyone loved them.


I think it was the number and the sparkle that gave me motivation so once the race was done, I ran 3 miles back!Running was fun today!!!
(I'm feeling it now though)
Thanks to Kage for most of the great pics of the day!



7 thoughts:
I wish we'd been with you at the finish for the photo. It's really cute. Thanks for posting these.
And nice work on the run home. Amelia and I have our sights set on a 10K toward the end of the summer. We'll be wearing our sparkle skirts again. You should be there! :)
Wow good for you, i really dislike running, ugh. The skirts are super cute!!
I am sooooooo proud of you!!!! Way to represent! You looked FABULOUS in your sparkle skirt. So when is the next race?
ha ha ha LOVE the skirts, I'm certain sparkles give off some kind of power. ;) Congrats on your walk and your run afterwards. Loves from St. George!
Good job Whit! Running is my worst nightmare. Love the outfits.
That looks like so much fun!! I have always hated running too and am just getting into it more! I always love the pics and fun stuff you get to do in the city!!
I love the pink skirts!!! I missed doing the race this year, but i am still very out of shape since jacob was born. You girls look awesome!
Post a Comment