Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There is Sunshine in Our Souls!

Last week after the Revlon Run/Walk Tyler and I couldn't resist spending some time in Central Park. It was a record 90 degrees...in APRIL! It was great to enjoy the incredible beauty of the park.

Tyler had been in the Financial District for work and came across this cool street. Stone Street is said to be the first paved street in New York City. It still has the cobble stone road and charm but has been brought to life being lined with restaurants. It was a way cool vibe and the food was DELISH!


After our Stone Street adventure we came upon the Romania Festival! We spent the next 3 hours roaming from vendor to vendor looking at all the gadgets and smelling the wonderful food.


A race from Times Square through Central Park, strolling through the park with hub, enjoying an enchanting historical street, and hours at the Romania Festival, all in a day's work!

We LOVE this city.

5 thoughts:

mb said...

where did you eat at stone st??? Adrienne's pizza is so good! As well as the mexican place right by it...can't remember what it is called but it is good!

Lindsay said...

I know I have told you this before, but I am SO jealous! I would love to live in New York and see all of these amazing places. We will have to come visit sometime (probably not for a long time...) and go to all of these fun places.

Ty and Whit said...

MB: we DID eat at Adrienne's!!! A-mazing!

Linds: come!!

Morgan said...

Sounds just wonderful! I love that city too! One day I'll bring Shane and we'll chill again. :D

Diane said...

I hope you are planning on taking me there when I visit!!! I can't wait!!!