Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Newport pt. I

We spent Memorial Weekend in Newport, Rhode Island. This great little city exceeded all of our expectations!
We started the day off with a cliff walk. It was a 3.5 mile walk right along the cliffs. The views were SO BEAUTIFUL!
The walk took us right to a neighborhood of mansions. There was a wide range in styles of architecture. We had a lot of fun picking out our summer home! :)
I loved all of the amazing iron work
That evening we spent exploring Newport Harbor. There were tons of fun shops and restaurants on the wharfs.

to be continued...

3 thoughts:

Kage said...

Hooray! I am so glad you loved it! And Tyler wore his red white and blue!

Jason Glass said...

What a great post. Look forward to the next one.

Diane said...

Looks like a fabulous trip. I especially like the mouth masks. :)