Monday, June 7, 2010

Newport pt.II

On our next day in Newport we went to the
Green Animals Topiary Garden

There were over 20 animal/object topiaries. So fun!


Sitting in the lap of a giant teddy bear. Yes, we had to wait in line behind all the 5 year olds to take the pic! :)



I've never seen a frog really on a lily pad
May I please have this house....with this porch...with this view??

Cool old train tracks
It was very peaceful and beautiful in Narragansett Bay. I am such a sucker for large bodies of water. I love the sounds, the smells, the movements, the vastness, the beauty, etc.
This is the Goat Island lighthouse. Exactly what I pictured Newport to be like.
This was an amazing coastal town and we had such a great time exploring it. We LOVE living on the East Coast and being able to go on these weekend adventures!

2 thoughts:

mb said...

wow. I want to live in that house too.

your hair has gotten so long!

Cami said...

So fun! You guys are really living it up while you're out there. Jealous.