Saturday, August 7, 2010

Under the Sea

I was the designer on this bathroom renovation. It was an old client that needed new life in her bathroom. I don't have before pictures but since Jamie designed the original, it was beautiful of course, she was just ready for something new!

My favs:
The mermaid-ish mother of pearl wall tiles.
The custom green metallic toilet.
The juxtaposition of the ghost chair.
AND the unexpected pops of pink from the accessories....

Oh her accessories...to die for!! How I would love to house my make up in silver and have my coordinated perfumes reside on a platter!

3 thoughts:

Cami said...

Well done! Looks great! The mermaidish tiles are aweaome.

Katie + Zach said...

I love the Ghost Chair as well...
I would agree. To have accessories presented like that would be a dream...if only! you did a fantastic job!

Diane said...

Looks like my kind of bathroom.........green! :)