We were welcomed to NYC at 5:45am by the famously beautiful terminal designed by Eero Saarinen.
And then welcomed to the Glass home by this sweet sign.
The sealing of the Otis family was the most spiritual sealing I have been to. It was so beautiful and we were so honored to attend.
Oh how I missed the subways...I honestly LOVE riding the train.
Why is my husband in sales? He should be a photographer!!
Ma girls!!
umm...it was freezing. We only made it in central park for about 40 minutes. But it was beautiful with the snow and the sun and I loved our stroll.
I went to a job site that I spent a good part of 2010 designing but left once construction started. It's looking good!!
Oh my gosh, how cute is this gift for Baby Lynch from my Drakesters!? A baby Ghost Chair! And the monkey is too cute.
THANK YOU!!
I can't even express how wonderful and perfect this trip was. We had such a wonderful time with our friends and the city. My "NYC love tank" is definitely full.





2 thoughts:
Looks like you guys had a blast! NYC in the winter looks magical and cold. Love the ghost chair and glad you guys had fun. ;)
Ok...THAT is what I looked like that night? how embarrassing for everyone present. MISS YOU!
Post a Comment