Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 20

5 thoughts:

Devin & Shalise said...

Whit you look fabulous! I LOVE your hair!

Katie + Zach said...

I love that you do this!!! Serious. I feel like I get to see you every week and check in on your progress. SO EXCITED!

Leah Z said...

I felt like things seemed to progress faster after 20 weeks. That might have been because we started telling people around 20 weeks, but it's also because you finally start looking pregnant and feeling the baby. We're so excited for you!

P.S. I'm so sorry I missed seeing you when you were here.

Morgan said...

Looking fabulous and soooo very excited for you. P.s Shane thinks you just had a big lunch, a baby couldn't possibly be in there! he he. You're doing well. Way to be. :D

Kristie Larsen said...

ok, honestly you are skinnier at 20 weeks than I EVER am when NOT prego. You look FANTASTIC!!!