Friday, March 16, 2012

Nine Months Old

Weight: 
17lbs 4oz 
10th percentile

Height: 
28" 
50th percentile

Head Size: 
45cm
40th percentile


LOVES
You can clap your cute little hands. It is so fun to watch you get excited and clap clap clap

Also with your hands you’ve learned to give high fives. We’re still working on the pounds

You’ve learned how to make so many new sounds this month, my favorite is the Indian sounds

I think you’ve learned that my little buzzer sound means “no” and for the most part you obey. 
Sometimes you stop, look at me, and then go back to eating whatever harmful thing you were playing with.

Your dad was out of town for work 3 weeks of this last month. One time when we dropped him off at the airport, he waved bye to you through the window and as I pulled away you burst into tears. 
It was so heartbreaking. Good thing Dad didn’t see, that macho man might have shed tears with you

You’ve learned how to pull off your shoes, socks, hats, and mittens. What a fun game to put them all back on and you pull them all back off!

Your first real word….“dada”!! And boy was your Dada proud!!

Your Aunt Amber taught you how to climb up the stairs, joy!

You must have known it was Valentine’s this month because you have been giving out so many kisses. They are open mouth and wet and I LOVE them!!


You are the sweetest little boy Maddox. We have so much fun watching you learn and grow. Thanks for being our little buddy. We love you!! 

3 thoughts:

The Bennett's said...

He is too cute!!!

Kristy said...

Awe Whit... I love him! I cannot believe how cute he is! AND I am jealous that you have been to City Center before me... and I endured working in the heart of construction for 5 miserable years... boooo :)

LOVE YOU!!!

Diane said...

love that guy!