So I am in love with everything about the new City Creek Center. Beginning with their advertising campaign. Good design just makes me happy!
We have a trax stop 1 mile from our house. (oh ya, we have a new house! I should blog about that sometime) So we thought it would be fun to ride them up to downtown. Maddox thought this was the best way of traveling, no car seat! It was pretty awesome and we didn't have to worry about downtown parking!
The whole inside-outside marriage that is going on at City Creek is amazing. I love the juxtaposition. It was a heavenly 68 degrees and simply a beautiful night.
We walked through the whole thing shopping, admiring and loving.
The street performers brought an NYC feel which I loved. Live music on every corner and human statues like this (only the New York ones don't get personal security).
I wish I could have gotten a better pic but this fountain blows water AND fire. Fabulous!!
Mads had some fun at 77kids! You bet we took home that fedora and some other to die for baby clothes.
This was one of my favorite nights in a long time. I loved the energy, great design and of course spending it with my family!! City Creek, we welcome you with open arms. (though I do love the Gateway and hope it survives!)








2 thoughts:
Next time we go we have to dump the boys so that we can actually go into some of the stores!
True that!
Post a Comment