Monday, April 16, 2012

Ten Months Old

LOVES
You have discovered the toilet paper. Anytime I leave you playing and it has been silent too long, I can always find you playing with the toilet paper.

Finally you now say mama! I am not sure you connect the words with their meaning yet but I love hearing you say it anyway.

I'm afraid we are heading into the end of your crawling days. You move around so well on objects throughout the house, but your balance needs some work. Take your time, stay my little baby for a bit longer!

Another fun game you've learned is to open your drawers and pull out all of your clothes. 

You love to play with your cousin Kruz. He lets you wrestle him, it is so cute.

Your missing tooth on the bottom has made its appearance bringing your total to 8 teeth!

I wish I could bottle up all these sounds you're learning to make. My favorite lately is clucking with your tongue.

HATES
We went on a two day roadtrip and it's safe to say you hated it 75% of the time. You did like when Dad and I would sing to you so we made fools of ourselves to keep you entertained.

You got sick for the first time. A scary 103 fever and mucus. Oh the mucus. We felt so bad for you. The antibiotics kicked in quickly and you were better in a couple days, only then to get a yeast infection from the meds. Poor poor boy.
I can't believe you're in the double digit months, you're growing up so fast! It is so fun to watch you learn and you get so excited when you accomplish new things. We love you bubby!!

3 thoughts:

BreAnna said...

Oh my goodness, how can he be 10 months already!! Hope all is going well, things sound great!

Morgan said...

He looks like a little boy now, not a baby. :( I can't believe his crawling days are almost through- holy hanna!

Diane said...

cutest lil guy ever! Love him!