LOVES
You can stand all by your self! It's so cute to watch you balance and get as excited as we are!
You've been playing with Albani like every day this month. It has been so fun watching you two together.
In your own sort of way you can blow kisses.Grandma loves to receive them through skype!
You love to flip the light switches on and off.
Without any teaching from you, you started putting your play phone to your ear. Oh my gosh, it is so cute!
I sort of gave up on sign language a couple months ago, I didn't think you were getting it but this month you've started grabbing at my shirt and signing for milk. You smarty pants!
I love that you like to feed me your treats. So good at sharing.
You've become our little copycat. You love to mimic us brushing our teeth, brushing my hair, and rubbing lotion in your hands. I love watching you learn!
You have been obsessed with Brown Bear, Brown Bear. You know right where it is and throw such a fit when I put it down after we're finished reading it (for the fourth time in a row!)
As I was trying to fold laundry, you found one of my silky garment tops and carried it around with you for hours. Silly!
HATES
You have become quite the messy eater my boy.
You might be getting more teeth because you won't stop biting me! Not while I'm nursing (thank you!) but my arms and legs. It hurts Madds!
You've been playing with Albani like every day this month. It has been so fun watching you two together.
In your own sort of way you can blow kisses.Grandma loves to receive them through skype!
You love to flip the light switches on and off.
Without any teaching from you, you started putting your play phone to your ear. Oh my gosh, it is so cute!
I sort of gave up on sign language a couple months ago, I didn't think you were getting it but this month you've started grabbing at my shirt and signing for milk. You smarty pants!
I love that you like to feed me your treats. So good at sharing.
You've become our little copycat. You love to mimic us brushing our teeth, brushing my hair, and rubbing lotion in your hands. I love watching you learn!
You have been obsessed with Brown Bear, Brown Bear. You know right where it is and throw such a fit when I put it down after we're finished reading it (for the fourth time in a row!)
As I was trying to fold laundry, you found one of my silky garment tops and carried it around with you for hours. Silly!
HATES
You have become quite the messy eater my boy.
You might be getting more teeth because you won't stop biting me! Not while I'm nursing (thank you!) but my arms and legs. It hurts Madds!
11 months is weird. It is so close to 12 that that's all I can think about!!
Love you boy boy!!




1 thoughts:
I need him! I need him! I need him!
Post a Comment