Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Breakfast in NYC, Lunch in Philly & Dinner in Baltimore

My friends had birthdays and we celebrated at the MEGA Anthropologie in Philadelphia. We got started early spent the drive chat chat chatting! It was such a fun girls trip. I was more enthralled with with the architecture than the clothes. It was a BEAUTIFUL building!!


We then went to lunch at Continental which was recommended by one of the Anthro workers.

The food was great and the design was so fun. I loved these swings.

That afternoon Tyler picked me up and we headed to Frederick, Maryland to spend the weekend with my family. My cousin Paige left on her mission to Brazil today so it was great being able to spend time with her, her family, my cousin and my grandparents.

WONDERFUL EAST COAST WEEKEND!!

2 thoughts:

Morgan said...

what a fun adventure!

Diane said...

Sorry I missed it! Wish I could have been there.