This video was filmed in my office the day before a presentation (you can see my schemes pinned up on the board!) I was invited to be in the shoot with Jamie and Darrin to show some interaction but not knowing I would be filmed and having worked already 70 hrs that week I did not look my best and opted to sit out. Now I'm regretting letting my vanity take over, it would have been fun to be in the clip! :(
Next time...
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Could have been famous...
Posted by Ty and Whit at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 thoughts:
These are such fun clips. It would have been fun to see you in these fashion tip clips. :( bummer. Next time!
it's ok. you can still do stuff like this and say, "I work for this guy." famous by association.
Post a Comment