I was recently called as the 1st counselor in the Relief Society presidency and in the Astoria Ward, means I am blessed to be the 1st counselor in the Young Women's presidency too! We had our New Beginnings last night and it was AMAZING! Each of the girls participated and made it a wonderful night.
I feel so blessed to be able to work with the women of my awesome ward. They have such strong testimonies and are not afraid to live the gospel in this rough and tough city. I have learned so much from them and have had my testimony strengthened so much from this calling.




3 thoughts:
WOW!!! You are busy! And I bet you are amazing at both callings! I can see you doing an amazing job!
Whit look at how stylish thoes girls are. I am sure you are the best for that job. I am sure they love you! I totally appricate the Jacob doll:)
I like the shout-out to volleyball! :D
Post a Comment