Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Mama's 50!

What is better than Park City in the fall with temps still in the high 70s?!
We flew to Utah this last weekend to celebrate my Mom's 50th birthday. We spent the weekend in Park City and it was just perfect! Aren't the leaves gorgeous?

The first night we spent enjoying Main St. and had a fabulous meal on the patio of this place.

Saturday we spent TOO many hours and $ at the outlets. We crashed on a little patch of grass for some lunch.
Then we headed to the PCMR to ride the Alpine Coaster. It's such an awesome ride. You're right down in the grass and zipping through the trees, FAST!

We were pooped from the 45 minutes in line (in 80 degree weather!) so we parked ourselves at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. T and I enjoyed a caramel apple!

That night we had Mom's party! It was so fun. My brother put together an AWESOME video of pics, stories and memories. Then Tyler and I put together this "Price is Right" game from 1960. Gas was $0.31/gal. Whaat?! The dinner was first-class and the cake - delish!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!

On Sunday we ventured into the fall-ness (allergies included!!) and took some family pics.

The sibs!
Then we headed to the Olympic Park and watched people fly into the freestyle aerials training pool. I could have stayed there all day, it was so cool!!

We spent the rest of Sunday and Monday in Pleasant Grove with Ty's friends and family. Too much fun for pics I guess, I didn't take a single one! :(

We love Park City. We love fall. We love family. We LOVED this weekend trip.

1 thoughts:

Diane said...

That was such a fun weekend. Thanks for making it soooo special. Love you guys!