There was a lot of pee, poop and tears during this shoot but it was worth it to get these great shots. I love my naked little baby! These were taken only 5 weeks ago and the little man already looks so different. He was so small and floppy, now he's getting chunky and more sturdy. I stare at him all day long, when does all the change occur?!
Photography by Amber Hardman



















5 thoughts:
Darling, and precious pictures! That first family photo is just so perfect! Darling family, darling pictures- well done!
I love Love LOVE these pictures! Naked baby pictures are the best! You look amazing by the way... so much for baby weight! Hope you guys are doing good!
Whit! Love the pics! and how cute is his little smirk in your family picture?
ask grandpa what he thinks of the naked pics! Haha
:)
These are such adorable pictures! I love little bums:) Such a sweet little baby. I love the one where he is int eh little hammock:)
Post a Comment