Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Month Old

 
I know every new mom says this but I really can't believe Maddox is 1 month old already! From the moment he was born he stole our hearts. Here are some highlights of his first month on earth:

He sleeps! The first couple days were rough but once he figured out when it was day/night he gets +/- 6 hrs. wakes up to eat and then sleeps some more. Woo!
-
Speaking of sleeping, this kid snores. Cute as can be!
-
His half asleep smiles melt my heart.
-
What else melts my heart are his sneezes. What can be cuter than newborn little sneezes?!
-
I knew this when I was pregnant but Maddox kicks. Hard. His little leg muscles are so defined. He's the kind of strong TLC could do a show about!
(notice in the middle picture above how mobile he is)
-
His fingernails grow so fast! They were super long when he was born and since then we've had to file them like 5 times.
-
He stretches like crazy! He squirms about stretching his limbs for minutes on end.
-
We took him along on our date to Andy's and his good looks got us both free frozen custard!
-
While at the park on the 4th of July waiting for fireworks a total stranger (middle aged man at that) was adoring him and asked to take his picture!

This little boy has brought so much joy into our family. We are so in love!!

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is when he streeeettttcches. Why are filing and not cutting those cute nails? :D

DESIGNmyheartout said...

Love it all!!

chelsea said...

Oh I love him!! Can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon!