Friday, July 22, 2011

Mormon Pride


Even though I really don't like the nickname "mormon" this campaign is awesome! I love that they're clearing up people's idea of mormons and showing that we are normal, everyday people. There has been a lot of hype about mormons lately with the all famous Jimmer, Romney, and the Book of Mormon Musical. And now NYC is covered in mormonism. Whether good or bad, publicity is publicity! I would love to see it all in person. I imagine I'd walk with my head held a little higher each time I saw something because i'm a mormon. A proud mormon.
video swiped from my bff's blog

And, though not part of the campaign, this video featured on the lds.org homepage is the highlight to me. 6 of my dearly loved wardies from NYC are stars! 
I am madly missing NYC

2 thoughts:

Morgan said...

OH my! I had no idea. That's real cool. Proud to be a mormon!

BreAnna said...

those days just sneak up on you don't they?! The ones where you think "okay I don't care how hard or impractical it is, pack it all up we are moving back RIGHT NOW!!" Maddox is darling, what a sweet little boy, congrats!