Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birth Story

" A picture is worth a thousand words"
Photography by the incredibly talented Jen Herem. I could never thank her enough for capturing this event so beautifully.

8 thoughts:

Cami said...

Loving these pics. I so want this done for my last baby.

Katie + Zach said...

Ok, so even though I have seen these before...I kind of teared up seeing them again. They are so beautiful.

I love him.

Morgan said...

Wow- chills coursing through my body. Simply amazing. What a tender moment for all. Wow.

DESIGNmyheartout said...

Seriously so amazing Whit! Looks kinda painful :) but seems so worth everything!!!

chelsea said...

So perfect!

Stephanie Duerden said...

Whit!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you are back in Utah and a Mom. I don't think I have seen you since before you were married. I follow Cami Carver's blog and her mom always posts links to Jen Herem's page. I love her photography so I was looking and couldn't believe it when I realized this birth story was you. You are incredible! Look how freaking beautiful you look! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He is darling! It is so good to see you are doing well and would love to run into you at some point. I'm sure you are enjoying your little bundle of joy! Maybe I will see you around sometimes. Utah is quite the small place and I always seem to see people I know. Talk to you soon.

Stephanie Duerden
stephduerden@gmail.com
801-913-1650

A.J. Jensen said...

Whit, these are absolutely breathtaking. So gorgeous! I need to see this little tike asap.

Shay said...

these totally made me flash back to Scout's birth..most amazing moment of my life & you now have amazing photos to cherish the whole experience and way to go on the natural birth!! Jen Herem is amazing, I love all her photography